JCL Investments inc
Heavy Equipment Operators – Competition #JCL024
Closing Date: Friday, September 16, 2022
JCL Investments inc. is currently inviting applications for Heavy Equipment Operators (Excavator and Dozer) for work at Marathon Gold Project at Valentine Lake in Central Newfoundland. The schedule for this project is 14 days/7 days off. Night Shift will be required.
• Operate equipment in a safe and appropriate manor
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks
• Conduct pre-operational checks, and clean, lubricate and refill as necessary
• Participate in daily FLRA’s and Hazard Assessments
• Report all near miss/incidents
• Work to plans and specifications
• Participate in daily work planning
• Be aware of proper rigging equipment and procedures
• Operate other equipment as necessary/requested
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating equipment on a large scale heavy civil construction project
completing the following tasks
Trenching – water and sewer
Sloping – road and ditching
Finish grade work
Load trucks, cut to fill
Working around buried utilities
• Must possess valid Power Line Hazard Training Certificate
• Must possess valid WHMIS 2015 Training Certificate
• Must possess valid Trenching and Excavation Training Certificate
• Must possess Valid Driver’s License with Class 8 Endorsement and clean driver’s abstract
• Minimum education required High School diploma or equivalency.
• Pre-employment background checks will be required which may include employment verification,
employment references, education/certification check, and criminal record check.
• Pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be required.
• Confirmation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19 as per Health Canada guidelines will be required for
JCL is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture which promotes gender equity and the recruitment of
all under-represented groups in all levels of its workforce.
We offer our employees a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, and above
market group health benefits, as well as a commitment to career development
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
Please reference competition #JCL024 in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org